New Orleans Furniture Removal
New Orleans Junk Removal is your one-stop-shop for Furniture Removal and appliance removal. If you have old furniture, mattresses, beds, sofas, desk, or dressers that you need to be gone, we are the team to call. It would make everyone’s life easier if the local trash man would pick these items up for you and if you need new furniture you can also get great business for this from the top united kingdom brands online. But that is not usually the case. If left on the curb, it could be days or weeks until the junk is removed from in front of your home. It quickly becomes an eyesore in your neighborhood. That is why it is best to give us a call today.
How Do i get rid of old furniture and appliances?
CLICK THE “BUTTON” TO CALL NOW
- The easiest and cheapest way is to give it away. If the furniture is reusable or in serviceable condition, a quick Facebook ad or classified ad is all you need to give your furniture away. This, of course, means you would have to facilitate the pickup with someone. While this is a viable option, it may not be everyone’s first choice.
2. Rent a Roll Off Dumpster. Roll-off dumpsters are great options when you have multiple pieces of furniture to remove. Another benefit is that multiple items can be thrown away simultaneously. So, having a dumpster available allows you to clean out all that unwanted junk from your attic and storage spaces. Give New Orleans Junk a call today to get a quote on renting a roll-off dumpster
3. Put it on the curb. This option costs you absolutely no money at all. If the furniture is in decent condition, it may be picked up by a passerby. If it is not, your local trash removal service may pick it up. To be warned, not all trash companies will pick up and dispose of old furniture. And if you live in an HOA, it may go against the rules of the association to leave debris out on the curb.
4. Hire a junk removal service. If you hire a junk removal service, all the work is done for you. All it takes is one call and a few pictures, and most quotes can be given over the phone. Once a price is agreed upon, a pickup time is arranged. A truck and driver will come to your home and remove and properly dispose of your old furniture.
5. Bring it to a scrap yard. If you have old metal furniture or appliances, a scrap yard is a viable option. A quick Google search will quickly net you a result to the closest yard near you. While you will have to load and haul off your metal furniture yourself, the scrap yard will compensate you with a payment for your metal. While this will not be a lot, it may pay for your gas. Bringing metal to a scrap yard is a great option because you can trust that the metal will be recycled and reused in the future.
6. Haul it the Landfill yourself. Most cities, parishes and counties have landfills available for their residents. This is a great option if you can move and transport your furniture and appliances yourself. Most Landfills do not charge for residents.
Couches are heavy and hard to move. If you have an old couch or loveseat that you need removed, you can call the pros at New Orleans Junk Removal today. Once you get in touch with one of operators, just let them know what you need removed and where it needs to be removed. We may ask for pictures in order to supply a quote to you over the phone. The cost of junk removal may increase if furniture needs to be disassembled. Unlike most junk removal companies, we do our best to offer competitive pricing and reasonable rates and scheduling. If you decide to use New Orleans Junk Removal, our driver will get in touch with you 15 minutes prior to arriving. We look forward to helping you with all your trash hauling needs.
It is super exciting when you get new appliances. What is not exciting is having to get rid of the old ones. One of the easiest ways to get rid of those appliances is to see if the company you bought your new appliance from offers free removal. If so, then just let them know beforehand that you would like them to remove them when they drop your new ones off. Another easy way to get rid of them if they are still working is to donate them to charity. Sometimes, local charities will even arrange free pick up for you. Donating them is a great way to easily get rid of working appliances, and it leaves you knowing that your good deed for the day is done. Selling used appliances is also an option. This puts some extra money in your pocket. The downfall to that is that you must facilitate the sale, which can be quite annoying sometimes. As mentioned above, hauling away or recycling are also options available to you.
If you choose to have your appliances professionally removed, you can trust that we can handle the job. All it takes is one call to New Orleans Junk Removal, and we can remove all your unwanted appliances. If possible, appliances will be recycled and or repaired and put back into use. This helps eliminate unneeded waste in our landfills. Here at New Orleans Junk Removal, we do our best to practice eco-friendly practices.
New Orleans Junk Removal strives to be the best junk hauling service in New Orleans. We hope that you give us the opportunity to serve you and our community. If you are planning on getting new furniture or appliances, it is a great idea to plan. Give us a call on your scheduled delivery date, and we can meet you the morning of your delivery to remove your old items so that you have room for the new. This works well as you do not have to store or move your old stuff. Give us a call today, and let
New Orleans Junk Removal Pros
New Orleans junk strives to be the best junk hauling service in the city. We hope that you give us the opportunity to serve you and our community for all your furniture removal needs. If you are planning on getting new furniture or appliances, it is a great idea to plan. Give us a call on your scheduled delivery date and we can meet you’re the morning of your delivery to remove your old items so that you have room for the new. This works well as you do not have to store or move your old stuff. Give us a call today and let us do the heavy lifting for you. Check us out on facebook and youtube.